Wednesday, January 30, 2008

my so called love in my wierdest life.....




how can i be so,so paranoid when it comes to you.....
so much love i want from you,but how can it be it's like
im expecting too much but i can't even feel it...
maybe it's just that i just can't get it from now
but who knows...
maybe it's just somewhere around the corner of my doubted heart
maybe it's just that i can't....
i cant really sense it even if you show it...(dah!!)

but how can it be when it comes in being with you
im weak,weak to show my true feelings for you...
is it shyness that brings me to this feelings
or i'm just to abnormal to be with you
i can't speak up,i can't do what i want to do,
i'm like a bird in a cage trying to keep myself in a world full of harm
or is it loosing you that am afraid of...

why am i this..??
a lot of my fwends keep tellin' me i've change a lot
is it you who change the way i am
or is it renewing myself again to be
love and be loved by you
but sometimes i just can't really be who am i
'coz i always think of you,i adore you
you are my life now
and i will and always will accept the truth.
evn if were not meant to be
even if others disagree to our relationship
even if others try to break it up...
all i can say is
even if they don't like me to be with you
at least i've tried to work it out when it comes to our relationship
and at least i've experience the thing called love and be loved by you....(o.a ahhhh..!!!)