Thursday, September 6, 2007

.....????




how will i start…hhhmmm..???

well here it goes life here at a call center sure is a hard thing for me to carry coz of the pressures and new environment that i step again for my new career…but 100% happiness it gives me…

new friends,new enemy????,new crushes, new commander in chief…hehehehe

well in my case it’s quite hard for me to adjust ‘coz of my age and my

background…huhuhuhu….!!!!

but as day goes by with all the freinds i have and i knew it feels likes “welcome to our circle of jokes and laughter” no problems allowed..!!!

…..and as time pass it feels like we all knew each other……,there’s miss kikay,Mr. “namit-namit,ms. tublok lawi,and many more but don’t forget me the freshest pasaway of all shift…tololagay daw..!!!hehehehe

i guess it will end here for now….

guys just stay in touch coz there will be a lot of suprises in here..!!!

No comments: